THE HVAC EXPERTS OF MASSACHUSETTS
Control Point Mechanical (CPM) is fully licensed and insured in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
We are committed to ongoing participation in industry-related training, which ensures that Control Point’s expert technicians are on the forefront of industry trends and the complicated technology which makes today’s modern Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment operate.
All Control Point Mechanical employees undergo safety and first aid training and have recently completed Rigger/Signal Person training, in addition to Certified Carbon Monoxide safety and combustion efficiency testing, and EPA-certified Universal technician training.
Control Point Mechanical is proud to offer the following licenses and certifications:
- Mass. Refrigeration License
- Mass. Master Sheet Metal Contractors License
- N.B.I. Certified Air Balancing and Diagnostics
- N.C.I. Certified Carbon Monoxide Detection and Combustion Analysis
- Rhode Island Refrigeration License
- Coolsmart QIV Contractor
- Energy Star Partner
- Factory-trained in Johnson Controls Metasys Building Automation Systems
- Factory-trained in Johnson Controls Facility Explorer
- Building Automation Systems
- Factory-trained in Liebert Environmental Systems
- EPA-Universal Certified Technicians
- Lead Paint Renovator Certification
- OSHA 10 Certification
- A.S.H.E. Membership
Control Point Mechanical did some work for me in order to supplement for the deficient HVAC sub. They did a great job in a difficult situation. They were efficient, on time and very clean, neat and organized.
Control Point Mechanical takes care of all of our renovations, our energy management, and in executing our preventative maintenance schedule.
Nashoba Valley Brewery was in the middle of a brew when the burner on its brew kettle shut down. We made about 6 phone calls trying to get someone to service a commercial propane boiler.
The employees at CPM are ‘good ambassadors’ for Nick, as they are equally committed to reliable, professional service.
Nick’s passion for his industry, his commitment to hiring good people into his company, and his focus on doing the right thing for his clients comes through in the service they provide for us.
Thanks to their leadership and preparation for rebates from NSTAR and others, Nick and his team saved
us $20,000 making an otherwise out of reach program a reality.