THE HVAC EXPERTS OF MASSACHUSETTS
Energy management systems. Building controls. HVAC System automation. Direct Digital Controls (DDC).
No matter what you call it, there may exist a “brain” that controls your Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) system and sometimes your lighting and security systems as well.
Control Point Mechanical (CPM) provides professional HVAC service for control systems, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Integrating BACnet and LON protocols with Tridium Niagara web-based system monitoring, alarm, and trending capabilities
- Installing and maintaining a variety of Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems
- Offering yearly maintenance contracts to provide system calibration, system optimization, component replacements, and upgrades
- Upgrading your current pneumatic controls to DDC electronic controls
- Providing panel fabrication
- Integrating HVAC system controls with lighting and security
- Implementing both design build and plan and specification control systems to meet your requirements
- Remotely monitoring your HVAC control system from your iPhone or iPad or android phone
Control Point Mechanical (CPM) offers varied experience with most of the current and legacy control systems including:
- Johnson Controls FX Explorer, FX-PC, and Metasys systems
- Honeywell LON spec and LON station
- Richards-Zeta perfectHOST
- Trane Rover and Vari-Track systems
- Carrier CCN and 3V systems
- Parker VVT systems
- Distech controls
- Tridium Niagara web-based integration systems including lighting and security
- Ecobee web-based thermostat controls
- Zigbee wireless zone controls
Control Point Mechanical (CPM) can provide, install, and service the following system controls components:
Control Point Mechanical did some work for me in order to supplement for the deficient HVAC sub. They did a great job in a difficult situation. They were efficient, on time and very clean, neat and organized.
Control Point Mechanical takes care of all of our renovations, our energy management, and in executing our preventative maintenance schedule.
Nashoba Valley Brewery was in the middle of a brew when the burner on its brew kettle shut down. We made about 6 phone calls trying to get someone to service a commercial propane boiler.
The employees at CPM are ‘good ambassadors’ for Nick, as they are equally committed to reliable, professional service.
Nick’s passion for his industry, his commitment to hiring good people into his company, and his focus on doing the right thing for his clients comes through in the service they provide for us.
Thanks to their leadership and preparation for rebates from NSTAR and others, Nick and his team saved
us $20,000 making an otherwise out of reach program a reality.